Villa Gabriella, Lefkas, Greece (Ionian)
Luxury, 4 bedroom detached villa with infinity swimming pool, hot tub and incredible sea views plus additional detached cottage in the grounds to rent with double room.
Villa Gabriella is nestled into the forest hill side behind Nidri on the east coast of Lefkas Island and surrounded by Olive groves and pine forests. This beautiful villa is one of the most luxurious detached villa offered for rental on Lefkas Island. Villa Gabriella is owned by a British family with connections to Nisos Yacht Charter going back many years. The pictures at the bottom of this page replace a thousand words, so take a look...
In terms of what Villa Gabriella has to offer:
- Sleeps 8 comfortably in four large themed bedrooms with 4 luxury bathrooms (3 master double bedrooms and 1 twin bedroom);
- additional detached cottage to rent in the grounds with double room (extra cost to those displayed below);
- incredible sea views over Nidri, Vliho and across to Meganissi;
- multiple entertaining, outdoor sitting/eating areas;
- large kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, oven, large fridge/freezer;
- large open plan lounge and dining room;
- infinity swimming pool - easy entry steps and sun loungers;
- shade gazebo;
- dedicated pool "lounge"
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- surrounded by gardens, easy access and parking;
- fully airconditioned throughout;
- wifi, DVD, bluetooth / Airplay music system;
- BBQ (charcoal);
- utility room with washing machine, ironing board and iron.
Distances to local amenities
- 40 minute drive from Preveza airport;
- Lefkas town - 15 minute drive;
- 7 minute drive to Nidri village.
Things to do in immediate vicinty
- motor boat hire is available from Nidri or Perigiali (30hp engines so no licence/experience required);
- day sailing (with Nisos Yacht Charter) on skippered or bareboat basis;
- beautiful beaches;
- mountain bike hire/tours available;
- horse riding;
- sunshine and relaxation guaranteed!
A hire car is recommended and we can help arrange that for you.
Prices and Availability (2017)
Prices include bed linen, towels, twice weekly house keeping and all utility costs (incl Wi-Fi and air conditioning). Changeover day is Sunday and the minimum hire period is one week (this can be flexible in low season).
30th April to 20th May - Euros 1,995
21st May to 17th June - Euros 2,995
18th June to 1st July - Euros 3,495
2nd July to 8th July - Euros 4,895
9th July to 26th August - Euros 5,795
27th August to 2nd September - Euros 4,895
3rd September to August to 9th September - Euros 3,495
10th September to 30th September - Euros 2,995
To end October - Euros 1,995